Fiber Coupling Microlens Arrays
PowerPhotonic’s fiber coupling microlens array products offer a wide range of configurations, focal lengths, and forms. Using PowerPhotonic’s unique laser direct-write process, we can create a wide range of lens array optics without the need for a mask or mold tooling.
One-dimensional arrays are available with a standard lens pitch of 250µm, or can be supplied with customer-specified pitch.
Two-dimensional arrays are available with sphere, asphere, astigmatic, cylindrical or acylindrical lenses on a regular or customer specified grid.
The microlens array can be fabricated within a larger planar substrate to enable ease of mounting, without the mount impinging on the clear aperture of the microlens array.
Product Spec Sheet
Download: Fiber Coupling Lens Array Data Sheet.pdf
- UV-fused silica
- Large range of lens arrays possible
- One or two dimensional grid
- High uniformity of RoC, conic and pitch
- Free choice of lens form; spherical, aspherical, anamorphic, biconic, cylindrical, acylindrical
- Application-specific lens arrays – avoids the design compromises imposed by the use of catalog parts
- Optimized lens profile for best performance
- Low scatter and low crosstalk
- Fiber array collimators
- WSS systems
- R/OADM systems
- Optical interconnects
- High performance optical communications