PowerPhotonic’s range of fast axis collimator arrays (FAC) is designed to interface to complete laser diode stacks. They allow the entire diode stack output to be collimated with a single element, providing an ultra-compact and robust solution that radically simplifies the cost and time of assembly of the complete system.
The FAC array can either be specified with a standard bar pitch or, for optimal performance, matched to the diode bar stack using bar pitch data provided by the customer. As a further optimization, PowerPhotonic offers customers the ability to customize the FAC array to tailor the far field profile to meet specific application requirements.
- UV-fused silica
- Single monolithic FAC array
- High beam quality for QCW stack collimation and beam symmetrization
- Fixed pitch increments, for select-on-test use
- Matched-pitch, to optimize collimation of a specific stack
- Single FAC element for a diode stack
- QCW laser diode stacks
- Solid state laser pumping
- Line generators
- Materials processing
- Single optic collimates entire stack
- Minimizes assembly time and build complexity with single active align and attach
- Low mounted mass, minimum number of mechanical interface
- Mechanically robust monolithic solution